The SPROUT project will be present at two key conferences in the field of urban mobility, the TRA conference in Lisbon, Portugal from 14 to 17 November and the POLIS conference in Brussels, Belgium from 30 November to 1st December. From special and technical sessions to real-life demos, SPROUT will make its way through two of the most relevant conferences in transportation carrying the flag of city-led policy making to harness the emerging innovative mobility solutions.
SPROUT at POLIS conference:
- Parallel session 2A. Shifting priorities: Reallocating urban space for active travel
- Tel-Aviv light rail project: Re-allocating the public sphere: Batel Eshkol, Tel Aviv municipality & Ebtihal Sheety, Technion.
- Parallel session 3B. Traffic signal innovations
- Identifying and prioritising vulnerable road users’ safety at signalised intersections in Tel Aviv: Ebtihal Sheety & Ilya Finkelberg, Technion.
- Parallel session 4H. Being smart for real
- SPROUT Innovation Toolbox for New Mobility Solutions: Frederic Rudolph, Wuppertal Institute
- SPROUT stand: Get to know our project at a dedicated stand!
SPROUT at TRA:
- Invited Session 48: AutoMATE: Cocertation for Smart, Green, Automated and Integrated -Transport Tuesday 15 November 17-18.30h.
Supported by the European Commission’s Horizon Results Booster programme, the H2020-projects SHOW, AVENUE, HARMONY, SPROUT, FRONTIER, and PASCAL join forces in a Project Group called AutoMATE based on commonalities between their work in the field of Automated and Integrated Transport. In this session, the audience will learn about AutoMATE and how concertation between the projects helps tackle collective challenges at technological, business, societal and policy levels. With its disruptive format, the session will transversally address these challenges with the possibility for the audience to interact with the experts.
- SPROUT will showcase the results of the project at the ALICE booth and will welcome all people keen to know more, on: 15th and 16th November, Pavilion 2 – Stand 2.13
- Poster Area: Evaluation of an IoT network for urban loading and unloading operations in Kalisz
Beatriz Royo, Elpida Xenou, Paulina Młodawskac, Małgorzta Kirchner, Wiktor Żuchowskic, Georgia Ayfantopoulou